Thursday, December 2

Finding Faith

I think this post will be a little different than my previous ones, but it's about something I truly care about.  Awhile back, I heard about Stephanie Nielson, and the tragic plane accident that she and her husband suffered from.  As a result, she was in a coma for about 3 months, and suffered burns over 80% of her body, drastically changing her appearance.  However, that doesn't stop her from leading a normal life, and she blogs about her inspirational everyday life at http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/.

Back in May, the LDS YouTube channel MormonMessages made a video about her - called My New Life.




I have watched this video many times, and it strikes me each and every time.  The gospel and the knowledge we have of our Savior Jesus Christ is one of the best things we have in this life, and we are so blessed for it.  I love this gospel from the bottom of my heart, and I know that it has shaped me to be who I am today.  It is intertwined in every aspect of my life, as it should be.  It affects my schooling, my family, the way I conduct my self, who I am marrying, and so many other things.  It is so deeply rooted within me, it truly is part of me.

No comments: