Wednesday, December 15

Frightful Finals.

Finals.

The word that will strike fear into any student's faint heart.

 I think I seriously looked like this guy when I looked at my Infant Development study guide.  You think a final only covering the last half of class would be a little shorter.  Nope.

In addition to the dreaded finals, I am also finishing up wedding details, moving, packing, cleaning, and pretty much anything else that you can imagine.  Random things keep coming up (like the headlight burning out on my car). Thankfully, I have taken 3 finals already, and only a presentation and a final left.  Unfortunately, the final that is left is the horrid Infant Development.

However, there are a couple things that relieve me from all this stress. One is Chris, who made me laugh a lot today.  He's been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender episodes lately, and today he threw me a clementine and shouted "ORANGE BENDING!" I know, he said orange instead of clementine. If you've never seen The Last Airbender, then you probably won't get it. It's funny though - trust me.

Also, I have a wonderful sister named Erica who has introduced me to several fun blogs to follow. Such as, The Daybook, Clothed Much, and Kristine. Or Polly. Best thing about these ladies? They are all LDS and show off fabulous MODEST outfits, usually accompanied by giveaways and tutorials and just fun facts about their life. I enjoy blogstalking.

I have another wonderful sister named Jenna, who just had a baby 4 weeks ago.  She's gone through some rough patches, but now she's enjoying time with her son Landon, until they all fly out here for my wedding!  She's been putting up a few posts about Landon, and I love reading them, because I haven't seen my nephew for a couple days.

Anyway, the best way to cope with finals in my opinion is to have a couple distractions.  Not major ones, but little things that take up 10-20 minutes of your times, so that you can have short study breaks and not feel too guilty wasting a ton of time!

To all you students out there, good luck!

No comments: