Friday, December 17

exhausted...

This week, I haven't gotten much sleep, considering it is finals week, and I just have tons of things to do besides that.

Today, however, was really crazy. I had to move out of my apartment today, and clean for my check out today at 3:30. I did almost all of it alone, because Chris was still finishing finals.  He had a good reason not to help. Basically, I ran up and down stairs all day long, carrying lots of stuff. Then, I cleaned. After that, I ran about 5 different errands (which included getting my nails done for the wedding, haha).  I think I did some other stuff, but I forget. I was constantly on the move.

Needless to say, I am pooped.


I still have to finish packing for the next two weeks, and unpack all the stuff I dumped in the apartment, and finish laundry.  After that, I will pick up my sister Erica at the airport and then go to bed.

But my nails are pretty, right? Makes it all worth it.

No comments: