Wednesday, January 5

Wonderful Wedding!

So, as pretty much every single person who reads this blog knows (since it's mostly family), I am now a married woman!  The last few weeks have been crazy and busy, but it was all totally worth every second. 

Here's a rundown of what has happened in the past two and a half weeks.
  • I received my endowment
  • I was sealed to my amazing husband
  • Chris and I spent a few nights in the nicest hotel either of us have ever been in
  • Chris and I went on a cruise
  • We attended my brother-in-law's sealing
  • We went home to MA
  • Put on an open house
  • Had time to be with family for a couple of days, minus Erica and Spencer :(
  • Flew back to Utah
  • Opened wedding presents
  • Working on finishing moving in and organizing the new apartment
  • Took back multiple gifts, and got things we actually use
  • Started classes
  • Had a job interview
Thankfully, I'm not tired whatsoever, and I loved the break, even though we were on about 7 different planes throughout the break. I will hopefully update more about the cruise and the wedding day itself, when I have all the pictures up.  For now, here is a sneak peak from the temple pictures! (It's also one of two that I've seen from the temple.)

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Crazy times but wonderful too! How did the job interview go, and what was it for?

Jenna said...

I love that picture!

Erica said...

More pics!More pics! More pics!

Andrea Wyss said...

I haven't even seen the rest of the pictures yet! I am supposed to get them on Saturday though.

Lexi said...

you mean you didn't "take out your endowments"?

haha that was such a funny conversation.