Monday, October 4

My name is Andrea

This is me: Andrea Lynn Martin.
I have a confession to make. I get extreme blog envy. I love to read blogs, and learn about other people and the fun things that are going on in their life. Once I stumble across a cute blog, I get obsessed with reading it. I love the cute things they post about, the sweet layout, and the fun pictures! I hope that doesn't make me seem like a stalker. Anyway, I tried to start a blog once, but it didn't really happen. My family can attest to that fact. So, I'm starting a new one, so that I can get a fresh start. Why am I starting to blog again? Well, I will tell you.

This semester, I am in a class called English 313: Expository Writing for Elementary Education. We have a project to complete called Enjoyment of Writing. We get to choose what we want to do, and keep working throughout the semester to learn how to really enjoy writing. This blog is for that project, hence the name "Enjoyment of LIFE!" I want to post about things that are important to me, things that I love, things that I dislike, etc. and in the process, learn how to become a better writer and to enjoy the experience.

Writing has always seemed to be a huge drag to me, but when I thought about this project, I really did get a little excited! I do want to know how to express myself better through print, and I think this can really help. So, please bear with me as I explore myself and the wonderful world of WRITING.

1 comment:

Erica said...

That's kinda why I've started blogging more as well. Not because of a class, but to learn to enjoy writing.