Friday, January 21

Celebrity Sighting!

I saw Joseph Smith on Saturday!

No, NOT this Joseph Smith:
Rather, I saw THIS Joseph Smith:
AKA Nick Whitaker
You might also know him from other things, such as Brigham City (the little scared deacon), or random Disney Channel stuff that I've never seen.

How did I see him? Well, on Saturday Chris and I went up to Salt Lake to meet with our photographer one last time, to view an awesome slideshow they put together.  Go to Still Timeless to view their amazing page. Anyway, after that we went to Farmington to have dinner with Chris's parents. (Being fed is the best). As we were leaving, Joseph/Nick was in my in-law's lane with his dog.  Probably having him go potty in their yard, but that's a different matter.  He is a neighbor though.

His hair is pretty long now and has blond highlights.

Awesome, right?

No comments: