Wednesday, April 6

Where has time gone?

It has been awhile since I last posted.  There are multiple reasons for this:

1) i'm a student
2) work
3) see #1

Let me explain. by being a student, and especially towards the end of the semester, i have so many papers and dang group projects to do.  my time is being sucked away.  also, work plays a factor.  i've never worked this much during school before, so i've had to adjust when i do my homework and studying.  now i get home from school/work and do homework and chill a little and then go to bed.  i can't do all my homework during the day anymore, and play at night.  also, with all my time dedicated to work, and school, my life really isn't that exciting.  hence #3 on my list.  do you really want to hear about how we talked about the Great Vowel Shift in my linguistics class on monday?

i didn't think so - and i'm not sure i could explain it well.

i will say this though - finally having married friends is the best!  especially since they find fun activities for us to do - like playing croquet.  it wasn't just normal croquet either - it had a lot more rules and it was on a mini golf type course.  if you are in the provo area, go to the Provo Beach Resort down at the Riverwoods.  tons of stuff to do in there!

No comments: