Tuesday, February 1

i love to see the temple.





Chris and I are going to this place tonight - once he's out of his review.  Shame on me, but it'll be my first time back since I went for my own endowment, over a month ago.  But I have a completely valid reason for that!

You see, we're supposed to wear all white inside the temple, to symbolize purity.  However, I only have 1 white bra, and during all the traveling over the break, it got stained.  It was in my suitcase next to my green and pink tank tops, and something broke inside my bag - causing the bra to look like a bag of green and pink skittles. Good job, me. So, I had to buy a new one.

Also, it is freezing (and I mean freezing!) outside today.  Thankfully, the one class I had was canceled so that I don't have to walk up to campus and freeze my little hiney off.  Well, I'm not sure how little it is, but I digress.  Instead, I got to cuddle up in a blanket, on the couch, and just do my homework here. I love it.

One other thing - I hate it when a number I don't know calls me, and then not leave a voicemail. Seriously, such a pet peeve.  I don't want to call someone I don't know back, but I keep wondering what it was about. Oh well.

I've probably rambled enough now.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Skittle bra.

Kimi said...

Glad you are going again to the temple!
I'm visualizing that skittle bra. It's making hungry. I need some sugar...

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Haha, love the ramblings. Yes that is the worst when unknown people don't leave a voicemail! Grrr!